Price: ₹ 449.00
(as of Oct 24,2021 15:55:24 UTC – Details)
Do you want to gain an advantage during the toughest part of the process, the interview?
The job interview is one of the most important meetings in the working life of a person. Interview preparation offers candidates the necessary tactics on how to conduct themselves to increase their chances of having a successful interview. Conversely, lack of preparation leads to nervousness and mistakes during the interview process.
Getting hired by Amazon is one of the biggest boosts of a career someone can accomplish.
Amazon offers a plethora of opportunities for a driven individual to develop and grow as a professional. As far as careers go, it is as close as it gets to hitting the jackpot. However, as you may have been expecting by now, being an employee of one of the largest and most valuable companies does not come easy.
This book equips a job candidate, whether starting up or experienced candidates, with necessary techniques to ace their next amazon interview process.
It offers a step-by-step guide on things you need to know and do before an interview, things to do during the interview, and things you need to know and do after the interview. It also offers insight into the things that should be avoided during an interview.
This guide will walk you through various questions and winning answers to questions you should expect during the interview as well as questions you should ask the interviewing panel.
How you will respond to questions will set you apart from the rest.
You will learn:
- How to make your job application properly
- The Most Common Questions in the management and leadership sphere
- Questions they will ask to throw you off and How to face them
- Questions you should expect
- What happens after the interview
- Face to face with the boss
- The worst things you can do during an interview
- How to answer difficult and awkward questions
- Questions with a hidden meaning at the interview
- Answers to 50 tough job interview questions
The payoff is worth the wait when it comes to landing a job at Amazon!
Be confident and get real results!
Grab this book now and become closer to your target!