Price: ₹ 334.95
(as of Sep 28,2021 07:02:02 UTC – Details)
● More than 200 questions in 5 domains including a chapter on patterns, practices, and NFRs.
● Extended coverage from architecture, design, development to NFRs domains.
● The book can be selectively read based on the relevant domains.
● Extensive coverage in terms of depth and breadth of domains.
● The title has more than 50 diagrams depicting various scenarios, models, and methodologies.
An SME typically attends several interviews and discussions for jobs or projects during his or her career. There is always a dire need to look up and read multiple books and references before these interviews/discussions so that you stay on top of things. This book will assist software engineers, programmer analysts, designers, consultants, technical, and solution, domain, and enterprise architects to perform well in microservices interview discussions and to launch a successful career. This book also tackles the NFR domain, which is the key aspect to be addressed while creating microservices applications.
This book will also assist SMEs to become competent in their respective areas. Usually, it takes a good amount of time to understand the core concepts, fundamentals, patterns, and principles but this book is a gold mine of topics that are typically discussed during a microservices interview.
The book is an honest attempt to share with practitioners, SMEs, and aspirants my experiences, learning, insights and proven methodologies that will benefit them in the long run. Interviewers will also be able to leverage this book to make sure they hire candidates with the right competencies depending on the job requirements.
The primary audiences for this title are the gamut of roles starting from IT consultants, Programmer Analysts, Software Engineers, Solution Architects, and Interview Panelists who support strategic and tactical engagements for Fortune 100 customers worldwide. This title is for SMEs with background and competencies in architecture, design, and development of microservices-based applications and people who would like to gain advanced and next-level skills. The book provides a comprehensive approach for preparing for job interviews. It covers all key domains including, Core & Advance Concepts, Patterns, Frameworks & Tools, and DevOps.
What will you learn
● Concepts, principles, and guidelines for various domains for the microservices ecosystem.
● This book presents an exhaustive question bank with special emphasis on practical scenarios and business cases.
● Based on our experience, we assure that at least 80% of the contents will be discussed during a typical interview.
● Common pitfalls to be avoided and patterns to leverage.
● Frameworks, methodologies, and design approach leveraged for microservices topologies.
Who this book is for
This books is for Enterprise Architects, Solution Architects, and Technical Architects/Designers, Project Managers, Programmer Analysts and Software Engineers, Students and Interview Panelists
Table of Contents
2. Core Concepts
3. Advance Concepts
4. Patterns, Practices and NFRs
5. Tools and Frameworks
About the Author
Sameer Paradkar is an enterprise architect with more than 20 years of solid experience in the ICT industry, which spans across consulting, product development, and systems integration. He is an Open Group TOGAF, Oracle Master Java EA, TMForum NGOSS, IBM SOA Solutions, IBM Cloud Solutions, IBM MobileFirst, ITIL Foundation V3, COBIT 5, and AWS Solution Architect—Associate certified enterprise architect. He serves as an advisory architect on enterprise architecture programs and continues to work as a subject matter expert.