Price: ₹ 1,147.00
(as of Aug 02,2021 06:28:28 UTC – Details)
Have you been looking for a way to boost your skills and become a master in DevOps for your business or career in software development but lack an excellent, high-quality guide to assist you get there?
And are you looking for a guide that is simple, assuring and easy to follow?
If you’ve answered YES, keep reading…
You Are About To Discover The Ins And Outs Of Dev-Ops, Including How To Leverage Its Power To Your Advantage In Your Business Or Career!
It goes without saying that DevOps is one of the greatest inventions in software development. It came to satisfy a need to get away from the traditional software design for efficiency, collaboration and productivity in development processes, and by extension to boost business growth.
Did you know that businesses that adopt DevOps enjoy up to 60% more revenue rates and profit than their reticent counterparts?
Unfortunately, great as it is, DevOps remains one of the most misunderstood concepts- even by tutors across the world!
Similarly, for someone who’s just getting into the software development scene or someone wh0 has drowned in the “Waterfall” methodology a couple of times before, it may seem like something a little complex or one that requires some skill, or lots of effort and time to master.
If you can relate, you must have wondered:
What’s DevOps all about, and is there a way to learn it quickly?
What does DevOps entail?
How exactly would I benefit from learning DevOps?
How and where do I get started?
Is DevOps agile? How does it work?
So if such questions have been keeping you from making the next important step in your career or business with DevOps, then this simple, clear and straightforward guide is here for you.
With it, you’ll learn:
- What DevOps is and why you need it
- The features of DevOps architecture
- The potential benefits and risks of using DevOps
- What you need to know about the DevOps lifecycle
- The ins and outs of the DevOps architecture
- The workflow and principles of DevOps
- The DevOps tools you need to know and use
- How DevOps automation works
- Who DevOps engineers are, and the roles they play
- The methodologies and pipelines of DevOps you need to familiarize yourself with
- The DevOps Amazon Web Services
- The tools and tutorials for DevOps, including their features and benefits
- How to install GIT on Mac, Linux and Windows
…And much more!
Do you prefer practical guides that you can implement as you go (not ones that are heavy on theory- that require taking loads of caffeine to complete)?
Do you want a beginners’ book that is exciting to follow and well-structured for quick comprehension?
Then don’t let this one slip away.
Even if this is your first time actually wanting to learn DevOps, this book will hold you by the hand until you feel confident about it!