Price: ₹ 3,040.00
(as of Oct 21,2021 08:21:22 UTC – Details)
This book aims to teach the core concepts that make Self-driving vehicles (SDVs) possible. It is aimed at people who want to get their teeth into self-driving vehicle technology, by providing genuine technical insights where other books just skim the surface. The book tackles everything from sensors and perception to functional safety and cybersecurity. It also passes on some practical know-how and discusses concrete SDV applications, along with a discussion of where this technology is heading. It will serve as a good starting point for software developers or professional engineers who are eager to pursue a career in this exciting field and want to learn more about the basics of SDV algorithms. Likewise, academic researchers, technology enthusiasts, and journalists will also find the book useful.
- Offers a comprehensive technological walk-through of what really matters in SDV development: from hardware, software, to functional safety and cybersecurity
- Written by an active practitioner with extensive experience in series development and research in the fields of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and Autonomous Driving
- Covers theoretical fundamentals of state-of-the-art SLAM, multi-sensor data fusion, and other SDV algorithms.
- Includes practical information and hands-on material with Robot Operating System (ROS) and Open Source Car Control (OSCC).
- Provides an overview of the strategies, trends, and applications which companies are pursuing in this field at present as well as other technical insights from the industry.