Price: ₹ 1,372.00
(as of Jul 25,2021 13:38:07 UTC – Details)
This book is a comprehensive guide to the Java language, describing its syntax, keywords and fundamental programming principles. Significant portions of the Java API library are also examined. This book is for all programmers, whether you are a novice or an experienced pro. The beginner will find its carefully paced discussions and many examples especially helpful.
Principles of Communication Systems (SIE) 4E
Taub’s Principles of Communication Systems, 4e is a comprehensive discourse on the fundamentals of analog and digital communication techniques. For years, the book has served the academic requirements of the communication engineers, both budding and practicing. In the revised edition, the focus has been to continue to serve the communication engineers by focusing on the latest trends and modifying the content accordingly. Thus, this text delves deep into the annals of the digital communication space with a necessary prerequisite on analog communication principles. This book is a self-sustaining literature for an undergraduate as well as a graduate programmer on the principles of communication.
- Detailed mathematical analysis of the principles of communication.
- Extensive coverage of digital communication principles with elaborate discussions on information theory and coding techniques.
- Pedagogical inclusions
- 104 Solved Examples
- 545 Problems
- 58 MATLAB examples
- 420 Diagrams
Table of Contents
1. Introduction: Signal and Spectra
2. Amplitude Modulation Systems
3. Angle Modulation
4. Pulse Modulation and Digital Transmission of Analog Signals
5. Digital Modulation and Transmission
6. Random Variables and Processes
7. Mathematical Representation of Noise
8. AM Reception Performance Under Noise
9. FM Reception Performance Under Noise
10. Phase Locked Loops
11. Optimal Reception of Digital Signal
12. Noise in Pulse Code Modulation and Delta Modulation Systems
13. Information Theoretic Approach to Communication
14. Error-Control Coding
15. Communication Systems and Component Noises
16. Spread Spectrum Modulation
17. Miscellaneous Topics in Communication Systems