Price: ₹ 603.75
(as of Jul 26,2021 22:35:50 UTC – Details)
New Tools and Best Practices for Driving More Sales and Profits with Salesforce.com
From Chatter to the Service Cloud, Salesforce.com now offers unprecedented opportunities to supercharge business performance. But most SFDC customers won't achieve that potential. Salesforce.com® Secrets of Success, Second Edition, is the one guide that will help you transform these opportunities into profit.
Drawing on his personal experience with more than a hundred deployments, David Taber guides you through every aspect of Salesforce.com planning, implementation, and management. Building on a first edition that earned rave reviews, Taber focuses on the most valuable innovations in Salesforce.com’s most recent releases.
Reflecting all that’s been learned about making Salesforce.com work, Taber offers results-focused best practices for sales, marketing, customer service, finance, legal, IT, and beyond. You’ll find indispensable new insights into accelerating user adoption, achieving stronger operational results, and overcoming today’s key obstacles to maximizing the value of Salesforce.com.
New coverage in this revised edition includes
- Using the Service Cloud to cut costs, accelerate time to revenue, improve agility, and maximize customer lifetime value
- Leveraging tablets and smartphones to build your CRM strategy
- Identifying prospects and delighting customers through Salesforce.com’s Social CRM capabilities
- Promoting more effective internal and external collaboration with Chatter
- Identifying best practices for going “all Cloud”—and managing the attendant risks
- Establishing realistic “hard” and “soft” metrics for everything from productivity and profitability to social CRM performance
- Discovering today’s most valuable third-party AppExchange products
Together with its companion website (SFDC-secrets.com), this new edition offers updated questionnaires, worksheets, templates, checklists, and other resources for every executive, team member, developer, and stakeholder.