Price: ₹ 238.00
(as of Jul 29,2021 22:05:00 UTC – Details)
Book dedicates ten questions which explain how workflow is implemented step by step in share point, salary negotiations; resume making and General aspects to be remembered during an interview, ideal for share point professionals who are looking for quick reference and FAQ, also recommended for share point Interviewers who are looking for what questions to be asked to get better and decent share point professionals, suggested for fresher and students who want to have a feel of what kind of questions are asked during share point interviews.
What will you learn
Who this book is for
This book is for the power users, site owners or administrators who want to crack the SharePoint interview. The book is though intended for SharePoint developer knowledge, a little understanding of SharePoint is required.
Table of Contents
1. What is SharePoint
2. What are WSS and MoSS
3. How does WSS actually work?
4. What are site and site collection?
5. What is the main advantage of using site collection?
6. What is the use of SQL server in SharePoint?
7. What is the concept of a virtual path provider?
8. What is the concept of ghosting and unghosting in SharePoint?
9. What is the concept of safemodeparser in ASP.NET?
10. How can I create my first site in SharePoint?
11. What is Quick Launch menu?
12. We have heard that we can customize SharePoint sites, how do we do that?
13. Have we heard it has readymade functional modules for collaboration?
14. How can we enable these reusable components in my site?
15. How can we display a simple custom page in SharePoint?
16. The above page does not look like a standard SharePoint page?
17. Above code is entirely inline, how can we implement behind code in SharePoint?
18. What is the concept of features in SharePoint?
19. Can you explain the broader steps for deploying/ activating a feature?
20. I want that the feature should only display to admin?
21. How can we provision page template and page instances?
22. Why are customized pages parsed using no-compile mode?
23. What is safe mode processing and Safe Controls?
24. Can you explain the WSS model?
25. How can we use custom controls in SharePoint?
26. How can you view a detailed error in SharePoint?
27. How can we display ASCX control in SharePoint pages?
28. What are WebParts and in what ways does it vary in a SharePoint environment?
29. What are the different life cycle rents that WebPart goes through?
30. What’s the difference between WebParts in WSS 2.0 and 3.0?
About the Author
Shivprasad Koirala is a Microsoft ASP.NET MVP, self-employed and mostly into Microsoft technology corporate training. He is hypnotized with training and teaching. Till now he has taken more than 2000 corporate training, 80 published books written, with more than 1000 articles. His LinkedIn profile: https://in.linkedin.com/in/shivkoirala