Price: ₹ 360.00
(as of Jul 30,2021 00:22:30 UTC – Details)
IT industry offers lucrative job opportunities not only for the IT graduates but also for all those non-IT background students who thrive to build their career in this field. This book, now in its second edition, apprises the reader with every minute detail of the IT concepts and serves as a self-help guide for the graduates and students appearing for their placement tests and interviews in the final year.
The book begins with the details of recruitment process and focuses on tackling difficult HR interview questions, resume building tips and provides sample resume which will equip the students for the interviews and hone their overall personality. The testimonials by the industry experts and academicians succinctly tell about the expectations of industry employers from the new recruits. The text in the middle chapters elaborates the programming concepts of C, C++ and Java as well as the concepts related to database, software engineering, operating systems, networking and DOT NET in great detail. The last chapter of the book presents a number of topics relating to general computer science aptitude.
NEW TO THE SECOND EDITION
• Numerous sections and examples have been included in chapters on OOP Concepts—Classes and Objects, Inheritance in C++, Polymorphism, Exception Handling and Templates in C++ and Operating System Concepts.
• Completely revamped text in the chapter on Database Concepts.
• Several MCQs from the latest interviews have now been incorporated into the respective chapters.
• Five sample test papers with solutions are provided for practice.
• Includes questions gathered from the interviews conducted by companies such as Virtusa, TCS, IBM, DELL, HCL, Aon Hewitt, Convergys, CSC and Wipro.
• Serves as a complete guide containing basic programming concepts helpful for non-IT background students as well.
It was a dream come true for me when I got placed in CISCO SYSTEMS with a package of 10.7 lakhs. I am immensely thankful to Ela Kashyap for writing such an amazing book. It has all the requisite information required to crack any interview, as it succinctly covers all the important topics one needs to know for IT interviews. The book has helped me to crack five rounds of interview. So, I would like to recommend this book to all the engineering students.
—Komal Ashok Panzade, Network Engineer, Cisco Systems, Bangalore