Price: ₹ 449.00
(as of Sep 18,2021 12:46:09 UTC – Details)
Top 200 Data Engineer Interview Questions
Big Data and Data Science are the most popular technology trends. There is a growing demand for Data Engineer job in technology companies.
This book contains technical interview questions that an interviewer asks for Data Engineer position. Each question is accompanied with an answer so that you can prepare for job interview in short time. The book contains questions on Apache Hadoop, Hive, Spark, SQL and MySQL. It is a combination of our five other books.
We have compiled this list after attending dozens of technical interviews in top-notch companies like- Airbnb, Netflix, Amazon etc.
Often, these questions and concepts are used in our daily work. But these are most helpful when an Interviewer is trying to test your deep knowledge of Big Data topics like- Hadoop, Hive, Spark, SQL, MySQL etc.
What are the Big Data topics covered in this book?
We cover a wide variety of Big Data and Data Science topics in this book. Some of the topics are Apache Hadoop, Hive, Spark, SQL, MySql etc.
How will this book help me?
By reading this book, you do not have to spend time searching the Internet for Data Engineer interview questions. We have already compiled the list of the most popular and the latest Data Engineer Interview questions.
Are there answers in this book?
Yes, in this book each question is followed by an answer. So you can save time in interview preparation.
What is the best way of reading this book?
You have to first do a slow reading of all the questions in this book. Once you go through them in the first pass, mark the questions that you could not answer by yourself. Then, in second pass go through only the difficult questions. After going through this book 2-3 times, you will be well prepared to face a technical interview for a Data Engineer position.
What is the level of questions in this book?
This book contains questions that are good for a beginner Data engineer to a senior Data engineer. The difficulty level of question varies in the book from Fresher to a Seasoned professional.
What are the sample questions in this book?
- What is the difference between ROLLBACK TO SAVEPOINT and RELEASE SAVEPOINT?
- How will you see the current user logged into MySQL connection?
- Can we create multiple tables in Hive for a data file?
- Can we use Hive for Online Transaction Processing (OLTP) systems?
- Can we use same name for a TABLE and VIEW in Hive?
- How can we get a random number between 1 and 100 in MySQL?
- How can you copy the structure of a table into another table without copying the data?
- How can you find 10 employees with Odd number as Employee ID?
- How does CONCAT function work in Hive?
- How will you change the data type of a column in Hive?
- How will you check if a file exists in HDFS?
- How will you check if a table exists in MySQL?
- How will you run Unix commands from Hive?
- How will you search for a String in MySQL column?
- How will you see the structure of a table in MySQL?
- How will you select the storage level in Apache Spark?
- How will you synchronize the changes made to a file in Distributed Cache in Hadoop?
- If we set Replication factor 3 for a file, does it mean any computation will also take place 3 times?
- Is it safe to use ROWID to locate a record in Oracle SQL queries?
- What are different Persistence levels in Apache Spark?
- What are the common Transformations in Apache Spark?